Created in 1999, ICAPE Group is one of the world’s leaders in the supply of PCB and custom technical parts
- ICAPE Group acquires Fimor Electronics
- CIPEM Deutschland is launched
- ICAPE Group rings the bell at Euronext as it becomes a public company
- ICAPE Group launches New Brand Identity
- New business operations in Denmark, Portugal, and Sweden
- ICAPE Group launches Non-Profit organization ICAPE Planete Bleue
- New business operations in Spain, Netherlands, Canada, and South Africa
- Divsys France is launched
- ICAPE Group proves strength during pandemic with excellent year
- New business units in Polska and Japan
- Group now composed of 450 employees worldwide in 20 business units
- The objective of 125M€ has been reached for the second year in a row
- A new business unit has been opened in Spain
- New ultra-modern machines for the USA Laboratory.
- ICAPE Group and DIVSYS International announced the merger of their business operations.
- ICAPE Group and DIVSYS International assets, people, and customer contracts merged
- The objectives of 115M€ are achieved
- Strong growth (+ 25% in 2018).
- The creation of CIPEM Shop as well the opening of modern CIPEM showroom in China Office
- ICAPE Group reaches €94M in turnover
- Opening of new business units in key markets: Mexico (Mexico City), Italy (Modena), Singapore, the South of Germany and the USA.
- Start of rail freight shipping
- The European headquarters moves to a brand new 1 500 sqm office in Fontenay-aux-Roses
- A part of ICAPE Group customer service was also relocated to France
- The launch of Technical Days to deepen one’s knowledge about Printed Circuit Boards and Technical Parts.
- The launch of an online quote service (July 2015) – The launch of a commercial website (October 2015).
- Creation of a logistics center, a storage center and showrooms in Fontenay-aux-Roses, France. Starts product groupings on our site of Fontenay.
- The opening of an office in Austin. (Texas, USA)
- The entire China office moves to a new site, in the center of Chang An, Dongguan City
- New ultra-modern laboratory for PCB and logistics center
- 175 highly qualified employees offering a complete set of services to all ICAPE and CIPEM business units. (PCB ICAPE Services, CIPEM Services, ICAPE Hong Kong, ICAPE China, ICAPE HK Brazil).
- 170 multilingual people work in these 6 structures including 60 employees for the Printed Circuit Board office.
- The launch of the IQTS services offering a very short lead time for small volume orders.
- The group reaches €58M in 2013, 32% more than in 2012. (€44M)
- The opening of three business units: ICAPE India in Bangalore, and ICAPE Deutschland in Frankfurt
- ICAPE Group has been selected as a Printed Circuit supplier for green technology, supplying power inverters for a European Solar Panel manufacturer.
- The creation of a new service line called Ultra Low Cost Services. (ULCS)
- The creation of GIE ICAPE which brings together all the marketing and services activities of the group.
- China Office is then staffed by 120 professionals. All the employees of the quality department are trained on IPC standards.
- The creation of ICAPE Holding in September 2010 as a financial company.
- The opening of strategic business units in the United States and Brazil
- Separation of two identities: ICAPE France and ICAPE Hong Kong
- ICAPE Group’s revenue reaches €32 million with 5 subsidiaries, up 33% compared to 2009.
- ICAPE Group achieves a turnover of €24M and continues to grow about 30% every year.
- The creation of ICAPE Hong Kong and CIPEM Hong Kong.
- China Office quickly grows up to 50 employees and becomes ISO 9002 ertified.
- The creation of a commercial platform in China to outsource and find factory-partners offering a good price-performance ratio.
- The creation of CIPEM, China Industrial Parts For Electronics Manufacturing. This ICAPE Group subsidiary specializes in Custom-Made Technical Parts manufactured in China.
- The opening of ICAPE Group’s China Representative Office in Chang An (Dongguan, Guangdong), responsible for sourcing, quality control and logistics activities.
- ICAPE Group achieves €10M in the Printed Circuit Board industry with 12 employees.
- Started to expand in Southern Europe: Spain, Portugal, and Italy.
- ICAPE Group starts to expand in Eastern Europe and Germany.
- ICAPE Group reaches € 5M of turnover in the Printed Circuit Board industry with 5 employees.
- Creation of the first PCB network with 12 factory-partners. Beginning of cooperation with Taiwanese and Chinese Factories.
- The creation of ICAPE Group, International Consulting Activities For Printed Circuit Board Electronics. The founder, Mr. Ballenghien, surrounded himself with the best talents in order to create a high-quality company.